PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
1. This website contains information about products produced by Parmalat SA (Pty) Ltd, that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries, and where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries.
2. This website may from time to time contain information related to health and fitness, children, products and recipes. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a professional health care provider.
3. Parmalat makes no representations or warranties as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update the said information, except to the extent required by law. Parmalat accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
4. Neither Parmalat, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing on the website.This includes damages to, or arising out of viruses that may infect, your computer or any other property.
5. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of Merchantability, Fitness for a particular purpose or Non- Infringement.
6. The trademarks and logos used on the website are registered. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication , estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Parmalat or such third party.
7. Parmalat may, from time to time, review the comments and postings on the website, it is under no obligation to do so, except is so required by law, and it assumes no liability for any error, profanity, slander, omission, or inaccuracy contained in any information on the website.
8. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting, any unlawful, threatening and defamatory comments or material which could be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.